- Q-School 2017 entry form
- Players Login
- Contact +
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLS. READ TO AVOID FINES AND MISSED DEADLINES
On 17. april 2013
Below is some important info about registration, withdrawals etc.
- Withdrawal is done online no later than the entry deadline.
- Withdrawal after the entry deadline is called cancellation.
- If a player withdraws from an ongoing tournament without a valid reason he will be fined € 150.
Cancellation of entry
- A player who cancels his entry after the entry deadline must do so by contacting the tournament office or the Tournament Director for that specific tournament.
- The player will be obligated to pay the full entry fee unless he has acceptable reasons, i.e. playing a tournament on a higher ranked tour, injury evidenced by a medical certificate etc.
- ECCO Tour Tournament office number is +45 4085 4300
- The entry fee for Nordic Golf League tournaments is € 225.
- All participating players are required to register no later than 18:00 (local time) three (3) days prior to the first day of competition.
- Registration is done online by paying the full entry fee.
- A player that fails to register on time will loose his place in the tournament and will be obligated to pay the full entry fee.