- Player Login
- Q-School 2019
- Contact +
Entries and reserves list for Master of the Monster Match Play – at Green Eagle 8-10 may 2018
On 25. april 2018
Below is the entry and reserves list for Master of the Monster Match Play – at Green Eagle 8-10 may 2018
- Field Size: 72 Players
- Players are picked according to NGL ranking system
Please remember to register on time – the registration deadline is Saturday may 5th at 18:00 (CET)
- Registration is done online by paying the full entry fee.
- A player who fails to register on time will lose his place in the tournament and will be obligated to pay the full entry fee.
- Withdrawal is done online no later than the entry deadline.
- Withdrawal after the entry deadline is called cancellation.
- If a player withdraws from an ongoing tournament without a valid reason he will be fined € 150.
- A player who cancels his entry after the entry deadline must do so by contacting the tournament office for that specific tournament.
- A player who cancels his entry more than 7 days prior to the start of the tournament will have to pay a fee of €100.
- A player who cancels his entry less than 7 days prior to the start of the tournament will have to pay the full entry fee.
- The fees above apply in all cases unless the player has acceptable reasons, i.e. playing a tournament on a higher ranked tour, injury evidenced by a medical certificate etc.
Last updated April 26th
|Current seeding||Category||Name||Last Name|
|13||001B-009||Elias Valås Falkenér||Bertheussen|
|21||005A-012||Nikolai Mejlstrup Høgh||Christensen|
The Master of the Monster at Green Eagle Golf Club will be an introduction to a new and exciting format.
The format will be a mix between Match Play and Stroke Play, but the Stroke Play will also have an element of Match Play.
Close of Entry is 25 April at 12.00 (noon)
- 72 Players
- 30.000 Euro
Format & Schedule
Tuesday 8 May (72 players)
- R1 Match Play: 18 holes
Wednesday 9 May – Morning Session (36 players)
- R2 Match Play:
- Format: 18 holes Match Play
Wednesday 9 May – Afternoon Session (18 players)
- R3 Stroke Play
- 6 Groups with 3 players in each group
- Format: 18 holes Stroke Play
- Only the winner of each group advances to R4 – The Final
Thursday 10 May (6 players)
- R4 – Final Round Stroke Play
- Lowest Final Round becomes the “Master of the Monster”
- 36 players will be seeded in R1 Match Play
- Seeding will only occur in the R1 Match Play
R1 Match Play
- 36 players are seeded according to category.
- The 36 non-seeded players will be placed via a draw
R2 Match Play
- Matchups are decided by a draw between all 36 remaining players. For the understanding, let’s call these 18 matches Q1 – Q18.
R3 Stroke Play (groups of 3 players)
Groups are decided according to the draw in R2. Let’s call the six matches in this round for S1 – S6
- The winners of Q1 – Q3 constitute the three players in Match S1
- Winners of Q4 – Q6 = Match S2
- Winners of Q7 – Q9 = Match S3
- Winners of Q10 – Q12 = Match S4
- Winners of Q13 – Q15 = Match S5
- Winners of Q16 – Q18 = Match S6
R4 Stroke Play – The Final
- Winners from Match S1 – S3 constitute the three players in the 1st 3-ball
- Winners from Match S4 – S6 constitute the three players in the 2nd 3-ball
- They decide positions 1 to 6. It is possible to share any positions expect for 1st place.
- There will only be playoff when relevant for who advances in each round, and for the 1stplace in The Final Round.
- Play offs will be held at the 18th hole as a shortened hole. A “Play Off Zone”, will be marked on the 18th fairway.
The concept of the Master of the Monster
- The Porsche Nord Course at Green Eagle Golf Club is a long golf course, and it will be played very long this week. Hence the Title “Master of the Monster”.
- Players losing in 1st round Match Play = 37th place (Missed Cut)
- Players losing in Quarter Finals Match Play = 19th place
- Players losing in Semi Final Group Play = 7th place
- All six players in the Final will decide places 1 – 6 between them