- Player Login
- Spil Pro-Am
- Winter Series 18
- Contact +
Dear ECCO Tour player,
As of Bravo Tours Open by Visit Tønder at Rømø Golf from 25 – 27 April 2018, the ECCO Tour has switched to a digital Course Guide. Paper version Course Guides will no longer be available on the ECCO Tour.
In the new digital course guide (GLFR app), you will find Local Rules, NGL Rules & Regulations, Today’s pin positions and the phone number for the referee. These will no longer be printed and handed out on the 1st tee.
From this page, you should be able to find all relevant information, and below you have links to written tutorials and an ECCO Tour player FAQ.
We strongly recommend that you get familiar with the GLFR app before your first ECCO Tour event, so that you both understand the app, but more importantly so you get the most out of the app.
We would like to stress that it is the player’s responsibility to:
- Have a smart phone if you want to use the GLFR app.
- Have the correct and updated version downloaded and always to have checked for updates to your course guides before a round.
- Be able to understand and be familiar with the GLFR in order to get the maximum out of the product.
- Have power on your phone or to have a power bank. The app can be used offline, but you have to check for updates between rounds, where you have to be online. We will service you with a text message and/or email when there is an update.
- Keep the phone dry in bad weather
GLFR app – An offer – not a requirement
We are certain that you will enjoy the GLFR app and the opportunities that come with the technology. But if you don’t, please remember that the course guide is an offer, and we are not forcing you to use it.
Ingenium Golf, who are behind the GLFR app, are looking forward to your feedback and want to use it as much as possible in developing the product further. If you have any good or bad criticism, advice or maybe ideas for improvements, please let them know at [email protected] Not everyone will receive a personal respond and not all of your ideas ideas/wishes will be fulfilled, but your mails will be read and the content will be used for evaluation. All players will be kept up to date on what aspects of GLFR app are under development and on the drawing board.
Everything you need to know…. is below