IMPORTANT RANKING INFO
Cleaned Ranking list as per 3rd October
The preliminary cleaned ranking list as after Race to Himmerland has been made.
- Cleaned ranking after Race to Himmerland 3rd October
- Cleaned ranking as per 20th September (QS cut off point)
What is the Cleaned Ranking list:
- The cleaned ranking is used to decide the final ranking for 2015 and to decide the 2016 categories.
- Players that have not, or do no longer have the possibility to fulfill the 7/3 rule has been taken out of the list
The 7/3 rule
In order to get a final 2015 NGL Ranking a player must:
- Play a minimum of 7 tournaments in 3 of the Nordic Countries (DK, FI, NO, SE)
- NOTE that: Winter Series events in Spain counts as a played event in the country of the hosting tour
- (I.e. Nordea Tour Winter Series counts as an event played in Sweden, and ECCO German Masters as an event played in Denmark)
- Players within top 1-35 on the cleaned ranking will get a category 1 for 2016
- Players within top 36-50 on the cleaned ranking will get a category 5 for 2016
- Players within top 51-70 on the cleaned ranking will get a category 8 for 2016 (BUT ONLY IN SECTIONS A / UNTIL JULY 1st)
Players marked with YELLOW
- No category for 2016. These players have not fulfilled the 7/3
Players marked with ORANGE
- Will have a Category 8 for the first half of the season. These players are encouraged to play the Final Stage QS to secure their season.
For further info pls. contact
- Andy Chamberlain – [email protected]
- Flemming Astrup – [email protected]