For the second straight year, the “Master of the Monster” will be played at Green Eagle Golf Courses. The event will again be a mix between traditional Match Play and Match Play in groups (played as Stroke Play).
- Field Size: 72 players
- Prize Fund: 30.000 Euro
- Date: 25. – 27. April
- Course: Porsche North Course, Green Eagle Golf,
The Schedule & Format
Wednesday 24 April
- Pro-Am from approx. 10:00 – 16:00
Thursday 25 April
- 1st round from approx 7:30
- Format: 18 holes Match Play. The 36 winners advance and the 36 losers will have a “Missed Cut”.
Friday 26 April
- 2nd round from approx. 7:30
- Format: 12 groups with 3 players in each group playing 18 holes stroke play. The best player from each group advances. No 2 & 3 are out, and will finish as no T13 in the event.
- 3rd round from approx. 13:30
- Format: 4 groups with 3 players in each group playing 18 holes stroke play. The best player from each group advances to the Final. No 2 & 3 are out and will finish as no T5 in the event.
Saturday 27 April
- The Final from approx. 07:30
- Format: All 4 players play together and will compete for positions 1 – 4 over 18 holes Stroke Play.
There will be a draw ahead of the tournament, and there will only be seedings (based on categories) for the 1st round Match Play.
The Draw will also generate the schedule for the rest of the tournament. The winners of match 1,2,3 will meet in the 1st group stage Match and so on, all the way to the Final.
Sign Up here
You can sign up for the “Master of the Monster” here.