- Players Login
- Køb Pro-Am Hold
- Pro-Am Live
- Contact +
2017 Qualifying School
Welcome to the 2017 Nordic Golf League Qualifying School!
Nordic Golf League Qualifying School Stage 1 – Denmark (ECCO Tour Q-School) is played at Skjoldenæsholm Golf Center from 10 – 11 October. This venue is also used for the NGL Q-School Final Stage a few days later.
Play Q-School at Skjoldenæsholm
The Stage 1 in Denmark is not only for Danish players. Players from other countries are also welcome to choose this venue as their 1st Stage Q-School Venue.
SIGN UP by contacting Malene Rossen on email@example.com
NGL Qualifying School – Denmark (ECCO Tour Q-School)
- Venue: Skjoldenæsholm Golf Center
- Date: 10 – 11 October
Conditions and format of play
The Qualifying School is played over two days without cut (36 holes). The Qualifying School is played using the same rules & regulations as all Nordic Golf League tournaments. Click here for 2016 Nordic Golf League Rules & Regulations.
Entry for the Qualifying School must be registered in the Nordic Golf League online entry system no later than Monday 3 October at noon. After October 3rd please contact Malene Rossen at firstname.lastname@example.org, where registration will be open until Sunday 9 October at 12.00 (noon). This is also the last chance to pay your entry fee.
The entry fee for the Qualifying School is 300 Euro.
A tournament yardage book, rental trolley and range balls are included in the entry fee.
Withdrawals from the Qualifying School must be made by sending an e-mail to Malene Rossen at email@example.com. Players that withdraw after the entry deadline will be charged full entry fee.
A maximum total of 120 players can participate in the Qualifying School 1st Stage Denmark at Skjoldenæsholm Golf.
Available spots for Final Stage
1st Stage Q-School is played at various venues, and number of spots who qualifies for Final Stage is:
• Denmark: 22 players
• Finland: 8 players
• Norway: 6 players
• Sweden: 42 players
A list of reserves, i.e. non-selected players, will be published on the ECCO Tour website. As soon as a withdrawal is received a reserve will be contacted. When the confirmation deadline expires reserves will be contacted via sms/telephone. If a reserve does not answer our call, or sms within the given time, the player loses his place on the reserve list and contact will be made with the next player on the list.
Registration must be made no later than 18:00 (CET) on 7 October by paying the full entry fee online. If a player fails to register he will be removed and fined 100 euro.
Players that are on the list of participants may play one practice round free of charge at the venue where he will play the Qualifying School. When the list of participants is published the specific guidelines for practice rounds at each of the venues will also be available. However, it is expected that practice Rounds can be played at Skjoldenæsholm Golf at Sunday 9 October.
Withdrawal of play during the Qualifying School
Players have the right to withdraw from the Qualifying School between rounds if the Tournament Director is notified before the starting list for the next round is published.
NB Players that does not show up for a stipulated round will receive a 100 euro fine.
After 36 holes of play, players tying for first place as well as players tying for the final qualifying position on each of the venues shall have their final positions determined by a hole by hole play-off. For all other positions the ties are decided by the mathematic method.
If a player who is qualified for the final stage chooses not to play, that spot is not available for any player outside those who are qualified.
Categories for 2017
- There are no NGL Categories at 1st Stage but only at Final Stage
- However, all participants at Q-School Stage 1 Denmark (ECCO Tour Q-School) will receive a category 14 (this is only an ECCO Tour category)
Who has to play 1st Stage and Final Stage?
- Players who finish in the top-50 on the NGL Ranking will earn a category 5. They will not have to play Q-school.
- Players who finish from 51st – 70th on the NGL Ranking will earn a category 8a. There do not have to play 1st stage, and are Exempt for Final Stage, and on Final Stage. Here they can improve their category to a category 6 by finishing in the top-25.
- Players who finish from 71st – 100 on the NGL Ranking does not have a category. They are exempt for Final Stage and will have to play Final Stage to secure a category for 2017.
- Players who finish from 101st and worse on the NGL Ranking will have to enter Q-School at 1st Stage.
- For queries regarding the Nordic Golf League Qualifying School Stage 1 Denmark, please contact the ECCO Tour tournament office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Format of play
The final stage will be played over three days, 18+18+18 holes, with cut after 36 holes for the leading 70 players + ties.
Date & venue
13-15 October at Skjoldenæsholm Golf Center (RTJ course) in Denmark.
The following players are allowed to participate in the final stage:
- Players that are top-100 on Nordic Golf League Ranking as of 18th September and have participated in a minimum of seven (7) Nordic Golf League tournaments in at least three (3) Nordic countries.
- A maximum of 78 players qualified from a first stage venue.
Players that have qualified from the first stage do not have to make an entry for the final stage.
Players that are exempt from stage 1 via Nordic Golf League Ranking must enter by contacting the tournament office at the final stage venue no later than 14 days before the first day of competition at the final stage. Contact Malene Rossen at email@example.com for questions and registration.
Players qualified from the first stage do not have to pay an additional entry fee. For players that were exempt from the first stage the entry fee is € 300.
Withdrawals from the final stage must be done through the tournament office at the final stage venue.
Categories for 2017
Players in the final stage are competing for categories on the 2017 Nordic Golf League. At the conclusion of the Qualifying School Final Stage all players will be ranked according to score.
- The leading 25 players (and those players tied on that score) will earn category 6 (or corresponding).
- Players with position 26-50 (and those players tied on that score) will earn category 9 (or corresponding).
- Players from position 51 will earn category 12 (or corresponding).
Ties within a category will be differentiated according to the mathematical method.
There is no prize money in Final Stage
- For queries regarding the Nordic Golf League Qualifying School, please contact the ECCO Tour tournament office at firstname.lastname@example.org